We offer appointments during peak times to avoid a potentially lengthy wait, especially throughout back to school summer and October holidays. If you would like to book an appointment with us in store, please give us a call on 01383 732 115.
We recognise that some children have sensory or medical issues, and we are more than happy to accommodate this by making appointments out of hours if need be. Please do not hesitate to give us a call to discuss an appointment.
Sensory and/or medical problems – tips
We have a few helpful tips to help with this:
- Try to avoid Saturday as this is usually the busiest day. Weekdays will be will quieter, which may be better for your child’s experience.
- We usually have lots of toys and books for your child to play with. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 regulations we have had to temporary remove these. Please feel free to bring your own book or a toy if it will help your child feel more comfortable.
- All children will get a little sweet treat as a reward for their trip to Tiger Feet.
- Our trained staff are used to dealing with children. We will take things slowly. If your child gets upset, we may need to stop and try again another day. We do not believe in forcing a child to be measured or fitted.
- We are more than happy to make an appointment if you would prefer. Please do not hesitate to give us a call to discuss on 01383 732 115.
- We also offer specific sensory days usually on a Sunday at back to school time and busy times throughout the year.